.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Simple

February 24, 2006

Music

This week, I shall be mostly playing "Bach" (apologies to those unfortunate enough to have never seen "The Fast Show."

It's a bit confusing, really, one minute I thought I'd have a look through some old Preludes and Fugues, and the next I found myself sight-reading through the whole book trying to find some different stuff to learn. It's really addictive stuff.

Discussing this with a friend, the most entertaining thought we could come up with was that:

"If Bach were alive today, he'd be writing trance music."

After all he was a wild guy, with 18 kids. If that isn't a thought for the day, I don't know what is.

5 Comments:

  • Mmmm, Bach! *turns into a pool of dribble* More Bach = A Good Thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 am  

  • When are you playing BWV 582? I heard you butchering it on the piano the other day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 am  

  • How rude! I'm not, unfortunately. I thought I'd sight-read it through to see how hard it was. Simon played the first half before a service a couple of weeks ago.

    By Blogger simple57uk, at 11:07 am  

  • Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 pm  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home