.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Simple

September 15, 2006

It's been a while...

I've been on holiday. It was great. We stayed in a cottage in the middle of angulsea. I thihought it was really fun. And the log fire was tremenddous.

Holidays appeal to my inner child somehow. Although the log fire was rather good fun. Except when it stubbornly refused to catch fire. Every time my father sees a fire he starts off, "you know, there's something deep about watching a fire, something primeval, somehow." The conversation ebbs and flows for a few seconds before we all realise that we've discussed the issue before. Every bonfire night.

Still, it's the familiarity which makes family holidays so enjoyable.

I'm hoping to actually post something over the next few weeks. Maybe even once a day. Although it may have to wait until after the weekend, as I'm horrendously booked up, starting with a 5:58 train tomorrow morning. Oh well.

3 Comments:

  • Surely you mean 'Anglesey' and not 'angulsea', since I don't think such a place as 'angulsea' exists, even in Wales...

    Also i think you mean 'thought' and not 'thihought'.

    Just thihought you'd like to know the error of your ways!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 pm  

  • Yes, but if you read the next paragraph you'll recognise the cheap pun based on my inner child writing the post...

    Comprende?

    By Blogger simple57uk, at 10:39 am  

  • Yes, but you obviously don't know how to spell Anglesey, whether it's you writing the post or your inner child...

    So, no, I don't comprende.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home